About Me

My photo
Perhaps you’ve seen my earlier works at Altamira. I am confident, if I could trace my lineage to paleolithic times, I would have been one that ‘wrote’ on the cave walls. I write and teach calligraphy art and painting styles from early historic to contemporary writing. My services range from private commissions to commercial design and calligraphy: wedding, invitations, social events, specialty, resolutions, advertising, books, CD’s, and ad campaigns.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Come see my Books - Letters - Exhibit

 FEBRUARY at the SUN CITY LIBRARY
Book Display - Gothic Calligraphy Class - Solo Art Exhibit



Shirley Wible
  
Shirley Wible, Adult Program Coordinator
and handmade book and calligraphy enthusiast
invited me to - Display my hand-books
- Teach a Gothic Calligraphy class
- Present a Solo Exhibit.
 The beautiful new Sun City Library where my books are on display all month!
  • Gothic Calligrahy class Sunday, February 5, 2012. To  register for this FREE class call: 951-679-3534

  • Solo Art Exhibit is Sunday, February 26, 12:00- 3:30pm.  I'll have both originals and prints for sale.

Sun City Library
26982 Cherry Hills, Menifee, CA 92586
(951) 679-3534





No comments:

Post a Comment