About Me

My photo
Perhaps you’ve seen my earlier works at Altamira. I am confident, if I could trace my lineage to paleolithic times, I would have been one that ‘wrote’ on the cave walls. I write and teach calligraphy art and painting styles from early historic to contemporary writing. My services range from private commissions to commercial design and calligraphy: wedding, invitations, social events, specialty, resolutions, advertising, books, CD’s, and ad campaigns.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Carolingian Calligraphy

The final project for
Introduction to Carolingian, an 8 week calligraphy course,
was the collaborative book, OCEANS OF INK.

Each student created one page per student. (10 students = 10 pages.)
Individually designed book covers and pages were bound in our last (8th) class.

Books measure: 11-1/2" wide X 5-1/2" high.


Colophon

Red Carritte

Juanita Garcia

Carol Landford

Kim Stirratt

Dorothy Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment