About Me

My photo
Perhaps you’ve seen my earlier works at Altamira. I am confident, if I could trace my lineage to paleolithic times, I would have been one that ‘wrote’ on the cave walls. I write and teach calligraphy art and painting styles from early historic to contemporary writing. My services range from private commissions to commercial design and calligraphy: wedding, invitations, social events, specialty, resolutions, advertising, books, CD’s, and ad campaigns.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Exultation of Marks

Exultation of Marks is a collaboration with Kathleen Morgan, printmaker http://kamsart.blogspot.com/


We sent a jpg to Letraset, UK showing how we'd used rub off letters (circa 1984) and they loved it.  Paul Lewin, Marketing Executive, Letraset UK Ltd. featured it on their blog and website. 







 
Giclee prints are available  
8-1/2" x 11"
Signed and matted

 



Here we are at the Escondido Arts Partnership Gallery.

The 3 collaboratives we submitted were juried in the exhibit.













Roots and Branches won an award that we spent on wind!


No comments:

Post a Comment